Come and hear the exciting story of Niels Juel at Valdemar's Castle. He was not a baron, and not evil - but rather innovative and foresighted. But after his death, he obtained the "evil baron" preface because he had forced his fenders to cultivate fruit trees.
However, it became the story of a business success: The island of Tåsinge was filled with small private fruit gardens and plantations and the castle town of Troense turned into a seaside town because of the need for ships to sail the fruit. Come and hear the story as well as the castle's contemporary use of fruit trees and the ambition of these.
Reservation and registration are required.
- Date / time: Guided narrative d. 15. and 19. 20. and d. 21 October at. 11
- Duration: Guided story for 1.5 hours
- Traction: With accompanying lunch
- Price: DKK 265,00 for adults and DKK165,00 for children (4-12 years) - without lunch is price DKK 135,00 for adults and DKK 90,00 for children
- Registration or not - yes tickets are purchased in advance on https://valdemarsslot.billet.dk/